Fresh Organic Sounds

Fresh Organic Sounds

Fresh Organic Sounds

Greening Sound Waves
Fresh Organic Sounds Plants A Tree, Recycles 10 kilos of Plastic,Paper,Glass,Tetra Pak for Every 1000 PageViews /100 Downloads/100 Radio show listeners to Neutralize our Carbon Offset.
Music Is All Around Us All We Have To Do Is Listen

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Alex Dimou - Shinjuku Remix/DJ Comp Winning Mix


So here he is!
Name: Alex Dimou
Born: 20 June 1988
City: Berlin,Germany
The winning DJ/Producer's mix containing the winning remix of my track Shinjuku.
The reason this mix stood out for me was simple. I barely knew ANYTHING on the tracklist yet when I listened through it I could not stop nodding my head. What Alex did with my track was great too. He took my elements + turned it into HIS sound. He didn't try to impress me by making a "bomb" or by going for something that is Beatport fodder. He made something that sounds exactly like what he plays. That, in my opinion is the sign of a great remixer...
So, well done Alex!!! You will be joining myself, Norman Doray + Paul Thomas in The Box at Ministry Of Sound on December 3rd!

Tracklist to mix below:

1: Michael J Collins - Nothing wrong to hooding on (Maurice Aymad remix)
2: Foolish and Sly - Come a little closer (Original Mix)
3: Michael J Collins - Sloppy baby moonbeam powder (Original Mix)
4: Michael J Collins - Lotion Pants (with Sass) (Original Mix)
5: Nicolas Jaar - Space is only noise (Dave Aju remix)
6: Alex Dimou - Rephil (Original Mix)
7: Mario & Vidis - Changed feat Ernesto (Original Mix)
8: Funkagenda - Shinjuku (Alex Dimou remix)
9: Kid Bliss - Discohit (Original Mix)
10: James Blake - Limit to your Love (Alex Dimou remix)
11: Heiko Laux + Teo Schulte - Sound Hug (Daniel Bortz remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment